View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 11:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
nomodsjk
Premium Member

Drives: 2011 370z MB/7at
nomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond reputenomodsjk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm about an hour away from you guys and have spoken with someone on the phone about some work although I don't remember his name but I Definitely want a fast intentions exhaust with the carbon cans. Also i am in need of an upgraded fuel pump that I'm trying to get from cjm but am open to other options. I'm currently tuned by r /t tuning in Lansdale PA but they're just too far away from me so I'm looking to have you guys do some work for me and retune it when it's done so I don't have to keep driving 4 hours North to get my work done. Please let me know when I can get an appointment. Thanks- Rich.
nomodsjk is offline   Reply With Quote