View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 09:54 AM   #46 (permalink)
ayrton88
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370Z
ayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix0121 View Post
I'm still a big Nissan fan, but I don't think Nissan's cars are so much reliable as Toyota's or Honda's.

They might be just acceptable. You must be lucky if free from defects.

Nissan is not bad, but is not pretty reliable either.

But for their performance and advanced technology, I personally bet that Nissan cars are excellent among its competitors.

Hope Nissan gets better.

That's probably true. I've owned multiple Honda's and the quality has been outstanding. Much as I love the Z, I would trade it in a heartbeat for a CRX. Talk about a street legal go kart...it was even more toss-able than a Miata. The CRX had no power steering, no A/C,( which in my old age I would miss) crank windows. You could change the oil filter from the top of the engine. Best clutch and gearbox combo ever. Only problem was the paint...rusted like crazy. No where near as fast as the Z, but being so small it felt faster. I wish there was still a market for such a car.
ayrton88 is offline   Reply With Quote