View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 06:53 AM   #20 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dcocci View Post
My core was damaged at the outlet on top of the core. It was not perfectly flush with the core. You could see it was dropped or something and it was cocked at the top, and there was a small indent at the outlet. The only thing I can recommend is check it over once you get it and be aware of things that just don't look right. Besides the core everything went really good!
Thanks for the info bro! as soon they arrive im going to inspect everything twice BTW what oil filter you are using? i dont want to use the Fram that comes with the kit... I do my search and found that the replacement for the Fram oil filter that comes with the kit are Mobil1 M1-105, K&N HP1008 & the Purolator PureOne PL10193... I always use the Mobil1 filters on my cars and the Purolator PureOne... but i want to know wish way do you go cause is another issue in the Stillen Oil Cooler kit with the thermostatic plate we have to use a smaller oil filter
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote