View Single Post
Old 07-30-2015, 05:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
RonRizz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2 feet, 3 pedals
RonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond reputeRonRizz has a reputation beyond repute

When you say you were asked repeatedly about ownership of the car............................................... .
According to your video "evidence" he asked you only twice if you owned the car. the second time was right after he asked you for the second time for your registration, which you apparently did not hand him along with your other info.

Sorry, guy, I don't see anything here that would indicate he is a hater of either Asians, or the 370z. All I see is a disgruntled driver pissed because he couldn't hide his illegal window tint from the police.
Window tint laws are in place for a reason (although I don't personally agree with it, and have one of my own vehicles tinted) But if I get caught, I'm not gonna bitch and moan, and cry "profiling" or any other BS about it, I'm just gonna have it removed, as the law dictates, and move on.
You gotta pay the price to play the game.
P99rs Head Unit--- Amps- 2 Pioneer Prs800d --- Zapco ST1000MX---Zapco ST-4XSQ---- SI BM mk5 Subs---SI TM65v2 Midbass--- SI M3 mids--- SI M25 xbl2 tweeters ----- 2016 MECA street class 3rd place at world finals
RonRizz is offline   Reply With Quote