View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 09:01 PM   #85 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know what all the black stuff is in the bottom there.

But, that hose coming off could cause the car to not be able to run in a way of fuel starvation.

With that hose not connected, the over-tank venturi will not function and the module cannot recover fuel from the driver side of the tank. This would cause the car to have fuel starvation issues somewhere around 1/2 tank on the gauge. (Hard to predict where exactly on the gauge as fuel can slosh back and forth in the tank, but ultimately if there is little-to-no fuel on the passenger side, the car is going to starve)

PM me your address and I will drop you a new hose for that in the mail tomorrow since that one is looking pretty unhappy.

If your tank has plenty of fuel on the passenger side and it still wont run, there is more diagnosing to do.