View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 05:04 PM   #41 (permalink)
ayrton88
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan 370Z
ayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud ofayrton88 has much to be proud of

I'm old enough to lived through the era of American cars being the laughing stock of the world...which in my experience they richly deserved. Everyone I owned was a complete piece of crap. I have no clue how we ever made it to the moon if car manufacturing was an indication of our engineering prowess. To this day, I will not set foot in any domestic car showroom. My first Japanese car was a Honda CRX which is still my favorite car I ever owned. Knock wood, I have never had any major problem with any Japanese car I've owned, including this Z. In fact since 2010 all I've done on the Z is basic maintenance and new tires. Along the way I did make the mistake of buying a BMW and didn't take long to realize they were damn near as unreliable as an American car. My brother in law has a Mercedes and a Volkwagen and has had nothing but trouble with both. Now don't get me started on domestic beer.
ayrton88 is offline   Reply With Quote