View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 11:20 AM   #22 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 ST View Post
As a few guys mentioned it really depends on what you consider "life span" The whole car? The original numbers matching engine? If you swap parts/engine rebuild, body work as needed the car could last 100 years...

If it's just how long till you have to replace something major, depends on your maintenance. If you never change the oil...you may not last more then a year. Unless you never drive your car.
Then there is time vs mileage? LOL

Currently my goal is 400,000 kms (250,000 miles) before I sell the car, currently i'm at 363,xxxkms (227xxx miles) and as also mentioned nothing really more then the common problems we've all seen with the car. I maybe the only you to have had to replace the front hubs though?
oh so u're getting ready to sell your car next week?
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote