View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 06:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
carlitos_370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Nissan 370Z SP M6
carlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond reputecarlitos_370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandersd View Post
I don't like them either and they're a pain to clean. How about these:
( Click to show/hide )
Daaaamn i love how it looks this damn car... I hope to make mine looks like this in the future...

Back on topic hahhaa! the oem nismo wheels looks great... just spacers and you are done... but if you still want something different well they are a lot of wheels out there... the size that i think looks perfect for me is 19x9.5+12 and 19x11+15 or lower offset in the rear... i run that setup previously on my Z and damn they looks perfect... Now if your plans are to get the Z to the track... go 18" that is what im running in my Z right now i feel the car better... the response was improved and i think you are going to find more tires for them haha! that was one of the reason that i change from 19" to 18" cause here in PR find tires for 19" wheels is a PITA
carlitos_370z is offline   Reply With Quote