View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 12:08 PM   #20 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackZeda View Post
Not even comparable
The F-Type that the OP is speaking of is a MT, RWD sports car and is beautiful. The 911 is a legendary RWD, middish engine sports coupe that is iconic. The GT-R is AWD, AT only and IMO is hideous. Yes, looks are subjective, but to me there is not one good angle that is attractive. It is an example of function over form, and for something I would be driving on the street it doesn't do anything for me.

On a side note, I can just imagine how frustrated I would be driving a super fast vehicle like the GT-R, 911 GTS (or turbo) or Corvette. It is frustrating enough having to deal with other cars on the road in the relatively slow Z.

For me, I think I would go with a boosted Z over anything
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote