View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 09:13 PM   #58 (permalink)
hjo1078
Track Member

Drives: twin turbo 370z
hjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond reputehjo1078 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpeacelove View Post
Visconti mentioned that the EcuTek can utilized the OEM display and feature the A/F via the OEM display and exhibit Boost control interface on the stock dash display.

Visconti can you shed some light on the aforementioned feature stated above and on the prerequisites that are required to enable the Boost control feature via the stock interface (ECU) instead of some third-party Boost Controller???

And do we need a MAC 3 Port Boost Control Solenoid - Haltech, AEM, etc????

Yes. I am gonna install my oem gauges back in my car just so i can have these features.
But i am looking for a new spot for them bc i dont wanna take my defi gauges out. Im thinking of rigging it on my visor but not sure cuz the cluster is pretty big. Wouldnt fit in the glove at all.
And the guy below, i am running e85 with flex fuel. Once u go e85 you will never want anything else in your car. And if there are no e85 stations around u can go right back to pump no problem. You can mix as u much pump/e85 as u want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hjo1078 is offline   Reply With Quote