View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 08:18 PM   #29 (permalink)
sixspeeddemon
Base Member

Drives: 2015 370z sport tech
sixspeeddemon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
beat me to it

beat me to it again lol

tp's offer a little more power then hfc. so that might be the only place where he could pull out a few more whp. saying he would get 10-15whp is far fetched. he might get 4-6whp more.

still nonetheless those are nice numbers at 335. seems ecutek is able to provide more power then uprev

I'm not disagreeing with anyone but I think some of you are thinking of just bolt on and going. I was saying with the combo of LTH and retune should net about 10whp. And I also said every car is different but honestly if it in all seriousness made 2-4whp why would someone spend 900-1500 for LTH plus install if they can't do it themselves for 4whp. LTH 99.9% outperform shorty any day. I agree with the bolt on might gain 5whp with a retune i don't see why it wouldn't or why it couldn't pick up 10whp over the hfc. On my civic I had i had LTH with Hfc when I switched to a better flowing LTH without cats my car gained 7whp without tuned and another 4whp with a tune. So it possible it's really all in the tune. I do agree that when it comes to NA build its harder to make big whp gains after the basic bolt ons are there but people tend to figure that the flow rate of you intake and exhaust systems plays a huge roll on power the better the flow the better. But I'm glad we have a better tuning software now as well that alone can help make power by itself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sixspeeddemon is offline   Reply With Quote