View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 02:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
ban25
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 C7 Z06 M7
ban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond reputeban25 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolKarmaJoe View Post
I am using the insulated line from ZSpeed. I've had it along with new HD CSC, CMC, ACT Clutch Kit, & new FLYWHEEL for about 2 weeks now. Completed 500 mile break-in of new clutch kit and so far have had no problems. I'm using GTR Fluid for clutch hydraulics & MOTUL Gear Fluid in transmission. It should be noted that I did not track or push it to the limits during break-in period. I'll start doing that in the upcoming weeks and post results.
Interesting, I'm wondering if I should bite the bullet and replace the CSC/CMC as well. I don't have any problems with the clutch aside from the heat issue. Is there any difference in feel? I suppose it's hard to say because you also replaced the flywheel.

Cheers!

-Brian
ban25 is offline   Reply With Quote