View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 10:43 AM   #3371 (permalink)
jpkirk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 MidBlu ST MT
jpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond reputejpkirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey View Post
Not good... Wife's Camry has at least a few inches of water in the footwells, and the remote unlock doesn't work.

The remote unlock didn't work on my DD either, and then I went inside to open the garage door to check the Z and at that time.. The alarm started going off on the DD (Z is dry inside) and I could not get it to turn off. Turn signals flashing & all kinds of BS, had to disconnect the battery and lock the doors manually.

Looks like I'll be working from home tomorrow and calling my insurance agent/getting a tow to the dealership etc.
That's about right, sucks man. Have both cars checked out. Hopefully the insurance company will cover them. Z looks good, how has the basement fared?

intake | exhaust | wheels | tires | suspension ... um ... stock, do speed stickers count?
intake | exhaust | TE37 SL | RE-11 | suspension ... um ... do speed stickers count? Signature under construction