View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 03:38 AM   #1 (permalink)
KoolKarmaJoe
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09' Nissan 370Z R M6
KoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud ofKoolKarmaJoe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban25 View Post
I had a clutch failure at the end of a track day this past week. The clutch pedal literally dropped to the floor. I was stuck for 10 minutes, after which the pedal had lifted about an inch off the floor, allowing me to get in gear and make my way back to my spot in the paddock. After 20 minutes with the engine off, the clutch returned to normal. Fluid level was normal, so I suspect the clutch fluid had boiled after a long day on the track. I just put in an order for an insulated clutch line from ZSpeed...anyone have any experience with this line? I'll also replace the clutch fluid with Motul.
I am using the insulated line from ZSpeed. I've had it along with new HD CSC, CMC, ACT Clutch Kit, & new FLYWHEEL for about 2 weeks now. Completed 500 mile break-in of new clutch kit and so far have had no problems. I'm using GTR Fluid for clutch hydraulics & MOTUL Gear Fluid in transmission. It should be noted that I did not track or push it to the limits during break-in period. I'll start doing that in the upcoming weeks and post results.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

KoolKarmaJoe is offline   Reply With Quote