View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 01:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mozen
Track Member

Drives: Nissan 370z PW M6
Mozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond reputeMozen has a reputation beyond repute

Its not a bad kit however its 400...to the engine!

I finally got my car tuned right at Ptuning and with the following mods, most of the kit from Z1, i love how it drives.

For power I have NST pullies, Ported Intake Mani, Stillen Headers, Berk HFCs, Motordyne Cat Back Exhaust, Stillen Gen III Cold Air Intake. Driveline is a Spec Stage 2+ Clutch w/Steel flywheel and a Quaife Diff with 4.08 Gears.

The date is off on the sheet but this was done yesterday at Ptuning. There is no wonky calibration factor or any of that stuff.

Last edited by Mozen; 07-26-2015 at 01:23 PM.
Mozen is offline   Reply With Quote