View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 11:42 PM   #42 (permalink)
Boosted Performance
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: Z's
Boosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond reputeBoosted Performance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell View Post
Sasha should just come up with a new supercharger kit and dominate that part of the market for the 370z. There aren't many options now since the GTM debacle.
I can't even keep up with the turbo demand, imagine if I cam up with a wicked s/c kit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Some View Post
40th Stillen Supercharger Build

quick 3 second google. i've read this outcome on pretty much any build thread that tried to open up the exhaust.

edit - damn that's a very reasonable price, i would have overpaid by $250-$750 as mentioned above and not asked any questions.

for results

Of course boost pressure will drop when you open up the exhaust. A proper tune will get you right back up there, and the system will operate in a much higher efficiency range.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteXpress View Post
Will the intercooler inside the manifold be removed since it's no longer in use or will it now perform as a heat sink element?

Would there be better flow without it?
Yes, the core will be pulled out and a block off plate will be made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by instroke View Post
Wholly crap - Sasha does it again! Well done - Stillen should just hire you!

Thank you...I love doing this stuff to be honest. When I see a system that was poorly designed and would benefit from being with me for a week, I get really excited. R&D and engineering is what I really like to do.
IG @boostedperformanceyeg
Boosted Performance is offline   Reply With Quote