View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 04:43 PM   #3044 (permalink)
cigarclifford
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Corvette Z06
cigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond reputecigarclifford has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
This is before I ever fired it up. I am cooking on it almost daily in an attempt to learn how it heats/cooks and determine if there are additional improvements I can make. I still need a baffle for the heat coming from the smoker box into the grill side, but the shift knob looking thing is a raise/lower mechanism for the coal grate (which is awesome!) significantly restricts the size of my baffle.

So far, I have seasoned the entire grill several times including all panels, lids, and grates. I removed the two rubber stoppers on the charcoal side lid and added hi-temp felt gasket, and I sealed the smoker box and lid with hi-temp gasket sealant. It's nice having a real grill again
Outstanding Mr James,

that is one serious BBQ grilling machine

well its time to catch the train to work here in South Korea

wishing everyone here a safe and a enjoyable weekend

-Clifford