View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 01:16 PM   #32 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37Some View Post
I really hope this is the case. i've never liked the kit because many members in the past who had opened up the downpipes/exhaust seemed to get worse power as a result... honestly i thought the blower was probably just a POS and wasn't strong enough to make power without a clogged up exhaust with a lot of back pressure to hold more boost.

i would really enjoy seeing this succeed. i'm sure it would be somewhat 'cheap' to offer an upgrade like this too once this is complete... plumbing, intercooler, wiring for the MAFs? and most importantly labor/know-how... $2,000-2,500 ???
I don't recall anyone losing power, just pressure, which is meaningless because you still have more air going through the engine