View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 05:12 PM   #106 (permalink)
FairladyZ10PG
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: PGraphite m6
FairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond reputeFairladyZ10PG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zbrah View Post
still trying to justify your view even when evidence clearly shows who caused the accident. Like I said the Z shouldn't have been at the point of impact if it was obeying traffic rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z-Girl 12 View Post
Leave her in jail the rest of her life. 3 kids left motherless...pisses me off.
Life is a bit harsh imo. She is young and doesn't know any better. It was an accident. I do hope she gets what she deserves though. 3 kids being motherless IS heartbreaking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1087 View Post
Let it die Bro, they don't get it.
They just go by the fact that the law is considering the right of way because the other street has a stop sign. Obviously not too far ahead in time laws will be revise, for cases like this and many others.
They don;t see the reckless driving,zigzagging, and the lack of reflexes from this Z driver, on an emergency situation, if people like to play at least they need to have a plan B, if something goes wrong, accelerates is easy, having skills and brains is something else.
A young female driver going 30mph above the limit, not signaling when changing lanes, and talking on her cellphone all at the same time?.... in a +300hp rwd sports coupe no less? it's just a matter of time before something like this happens. Reckless and complete disregard for her and the others' life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
50/50
the Z was driving recklessly, but the van didn't yield either
a good lawyer will beat the manslaughter charge guaranteed
always sad when a life is lost. even without doing any jail time that girls life is ruined too. knowing you killed someone is a hard burden to live with for a normal person.
I looked at the video a few times at the point of crash and right before impact. It appears the van never slowed down while crossing the busy intersection. I do believe the van driver is at fault also. I was surprised the other cars didn't hit the van first.

FairladyZ10PG is offline   Reply With Quote