View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 03:29 PM   #2834 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
lol it's an Accord and a sedan at that. Lackluster handling and boringness are just part of the package. But it's my wife's car, so I don't have to care

But the sport actually had less roll than the coupe thanks to a front tower strut brace (it's tiny compared to the Z's lol). And all their automatics are CVTs. So I find it quite humorous that it has paddle shifters
They're def not bad cars by any means. i just think calling any car a "sport" model should warrant "sport" qualities. A sport model should have a tighter suspension instead of heated leather seats