View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 11:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Loges
Base Member

Drives: 14 SR 370Z 6MT
Loges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond reputeLoges has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2015-16 Nismo Interior Pieces

**Sorry in advance if this is a repeat thread but I couldn't anything last night when I was searching through the forum.**

I don't know why I haven't noticed it before but the 2015 and 2016 Nismo Z's have all of the silver colored interior plastic pieces smoked out. I think this is the perfect alternative for me since I'm not a huge fan of carbon fibering everything but I'm also equally not a huge fan of the silver either.

Anybody know where to get a hold of the yellow circled pieces? I'm hoping that since more and more sites are starting to offer the 2015-16 front/rear bumpers and side skirts that this will catch on as well but my search so far has come up dry. Please let me know if anybody comes across a '15-16 Nismo that's being parted out or a site that starts offering them

...I'm afraid to head down to the stealership and get OEM pricing
MOTORDYNE // AAM COMPETITION // KW // SPL // STILLEN // FUJIMURA // POWERTRIX // DYNOSTY // ECUTEK // WORK EMOTION CR2P // Z1 MOTORSPORTS // ZSPEED // EIBACH // DEWLA DEZIGN // SETRAB // TOP SECRET // TOMMYKAIRA // AEROWORKZ // SHINE AUTO PROJECT
Loges is offline   Reply With Quote