View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 09:35 AM   #4851 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

I am just a few short weeks away from the completion of my FI CF CBE (18" Resonated) and RHFCs and am having JWT Pop Chargers and the Z1 Plenum installed at the same time. An Uprev tune will be performed at the same time.

I think a few people have a similiar setup, but I am wondering how the Pop Chargers will affect the sound?

On a side note: I know that the JWT Pop Chargers aren't the best intake in regard to power gain, but I think there would be at least some benefit with this setup. Is this wishful thinking? I also have the Seibon GTR style hood, which to my surprise the small vents are functional in the sense that my oil temps have stayed lower even especially when moving on hot days so far. I would think that this would benefit the Pop Chargers and thus the exhaust.

Any opinions one way or the other?
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote