View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 08:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
Verdict from the guy who owns and uses both daily: Android keyboard is better and I never notice the difference in screen resolution. Battery life is better on iPhone. Camera is slightly better on iphone. Get iPhone if you want battery life and ease of access. Buy Android if you want custom homescreens and user level access to everything.
Apple has been in the fuckin dark ages since the beginning of phones when it comes to damn keyboards. They steal every other design cue from Android, why not the keyboard?

My battery never goes down because I plug it in the car pretty much every time I drive. I set it right next to my e-brake, and the plug sticking out of the center console pocket keeps it from sliding forward off the console

My take on the camera is that you'll always be behind the technology curve, and you shouldn't be looking to your phone for high quality portraits anyway (at least yet - the technology just isn't there despite the advances and quality of some like the G4). If you need a camera, get a real one. Hell, a decent quality 30 year old used film camera for $250 off craigslist can still create much higher resolution prints than $5000 worth of digital camera equipment can. And if you're one of those that takes selfies with everything from your food to your driver seat to the ant you found crawling on the ground, please stop

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |