View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 08:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

General rule of thumb. Buy an android phone today and it'll be outdated tomorrow. Buy an iPhone today and it'll be outdated 6 months from now, plus you'll be laughed at for not owning the newest apple thingie.

Tech rule of thumb: Android kills iOS in terms of customization and usability. iOS kills Android in terms of stability and simplicity. Although that's starting to change

Shiny new thing rule of thumb: iPhone is sleek and shiny. Android (minus M9) is all plastic and can feel chincy at times.

Verdict from the guy who owns and uses both daily: Android keyboard is better and I never notice the difference in screen resolution. Battery life is better on iPhone. Camera is slightly better on iphone. Get iPhone if you want battery life and ease of access. Buy Android if you want custom homescreens and user level access to everything.