View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 08:17 AM   #11 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
This is why I have an iPhone for my phone. I don't ask much of my phone. So when Android crashes like I've hacked it to hell and I haven't done anything except use my phone and message apps, I get a little frustrated. My parents pretty much have to turn off their brand new Samsung Galaxy 6 phones weekly to reset them or else they run like garbage or just freeze up altogether. It's actually quite terrible IMO.

But I have a Nexus 7 tablet that does far more than my work iPad.
Da fuq do your parents do to their phones? haha. Most Android devices barring LG are insanly stable. My M8 never has to be restarted. Especially since Lollipop was loaded so it converts all apps to a more manageable code. My iPhone would crash randomly when I jailbroke it and would lag at times under stock applications at times during heavy graphical use. My 5s now is rock solid, but I keep minimal applications on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Good info. The M9 was also on my radar too.
I have the m8 and love the thing. Only down side I've had is it heats up to 122 degrees making the aluminium case a little hot to hold at times. Normal for the phone itself though. The m9 has a far greater camera. But hold the phone first before buying. I know some people don't like the "lip" it has around the screen on the front.