View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 08:13 AM   #14 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
i went from android to iphone back to android and back to iphone... i won't be switching back to android. i like the iphone better. it crashes far less and is faster. android puts a bunch of unwanted apps on your phone that slow it down. to get rid of them you got to jail break the phone and then you lose the warranty on it.
Look at it this way. I have both a 5s (work) and a One M8 (personal). I can't stand the crap apple puts on the phones. I have yet to touch the apple watch app, the stocks apps, or the bookstand app. And it won't let me delete them either. Even jailbreaking requires some decent effort to wipe those apps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
My iphone 4s has been great for a long time. I am hesitant to go android to try something new but I do like the Android Auto features for using it with Pioneer headunit I am looking at. The Apple car play seems kinda clunky and requires all kinds of cables and crap.
iPhone is better in terms of simplicity and straight forwardness. Android is better at customization and tweaking the little aspects. iPhones generally have better battery management, but that's negligible on some phones. Todays screens are damn near identical. Gorilla Glass 3 on almost all Android phones now. Camera on the S6 is just a slight step below the iPhone 6, but miles ahead of the 4s's.