View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 02:26 PM   #23 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Are you lowered in any way?
there are some dips in the roads i'm around that even going at 10kmh you will scrape... the ones near the wheel wells are fine though weird.

mind you i stop taking those roads after hearing the scrape

Quote:
Originally Posted by nis350 View Post
It is hard not to scrape it when the car is lowered. You just have go at an angle and slowly to minimize the scraping.

It is an inexpensive part and fairly durable unless you really hit it hard.
i've hit damn hard a few times and it's still good

Quote:
Originally Posted by kynseon View Post
If you arent lowered and you go in an angle everytime you probly wont scratch it that much
i scrape mine 90% of the time if someone parks next to my driveway. doesn't help that driveway is a slop which leads down a steeper slope on my road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOMMONKEY777 View Post
Am on my 2nd bumper, its the stillen one, original is completely ripped on the bottom, from 3rd world country road rac......driving. New bumper is stronger, but in good shape, a little off on color tint but strong.
ever consider going to a shop to get it blended? might be $$ tho
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote