View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 09:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
MAMotorsports
Track Member

Drives: 370Z
MAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond repute
Default MA Motorsports-Shop Updates-Product Ideas-And much more!

Hey guys,

My name is Daelen, I work for MA Motorsports here in Glen Arm, MD.

Some of you may know us, most may not. We have been around since 1999 building all kinds of crazy Nissans (And other cars) We run a full shop here from tuning, fabrication, install, and car set up. And it seems like many people are not aware we even exist haha.

Currently we run the program for Chris Forsbergs Formula Drift 370Zs so we have been working very closely with these cars for many years and in that time have learned quite a bit.

Here are a few pictures of our work:

If you want any other pictures just ask! Obviously there are some things I cant share, but, worst I can say is no lol.

This post is not only to introduce myself, but, also to ask you guys some questions.

What products do you feel are missing from the market right now? Or what products do you think are not designed correctly for how you use them?

Would you guys be interested in a true carbon roof skin, or rear fender replacements? We obviously use these on our cars, but we would like to know if its something people would like produced.

Thanks for reading this and I look forward to hearing from you guys!
-Daelen

MA-Motorsports.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Mo...C/125379858828

Last edited by MAMotorsports; 08-25-2015 at 09:24 AM.
MAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote