View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 08:36 AM   #5 (permalink)
MAMotorsports
Track Member

Drives: 370Z
MAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond reputeMAMotorsports has a reputation beyond repute

I have used the Cusco RS, OS-Giken, and the Carbonetic. (Among many others, but this is Z chassis)

Cusco ----- Not worth what you pay for it, clunky, never really felt "right", not very predicable. Seemed to be really susceptible to heat on longer track stints(Tried different fluids)

OS-Giken ---- AWESOME, the BEST one for street use that also sees track, quiet on the street, great lock up, predictable, and VERY tune-able to suit the driver( I like them close to a 1.5 way with less lock up on decel) Only downfall is its the most expensive, but if you have the money its worth it.

Carbonetic(Sadly no longer available) -- I used there 2 way in a drift car, took a large amount of abuse for YEARS with no issues, always predictable and nice to drive with. It was loud and clunky so I would not say it was the greatest for street use.

All these cars saw Street use, drift, drag, road course for long sessions.

PM me if you have any specific questions or post up here!

-Daelen

MA-Motorsports.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MA-Mo...C/125379858828
MAMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote