View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 08:37 PM   #350 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajmangal7 View Post
Dude you act like a kid and talk like one. Grow a pair of balls and learn how to talk to customers with respect. The only kiddo present here is you. I've had many people wanting to get stuff don't from you, but your reputation changed many minds including mine. People have given you way too many chances on here. Man up and admit to your fault.

-Raj
6 months and a 100 emails with that kid with me saying the same thing over and over has lost any respect from me and in no way deserves to be treated like a customer with respect. Period. I'll admit fault when I'm wrong. Funny no one wants to comment on the fact 350's are clear as day different! Where's their admit in fault that they're wrong?