View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 08:27 PM   #346 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverBoneStck View Post
Who me? I was not payed in full as of yet. Pretty much told me to pound sand!
Blaine you have been refunded everything I owed you and you have all your parts besides the TB's you sold me!!!! You spent $845 to this day with me after I refunded you the TB core and the m370 I gave back to you! I don't owe you ****. $845 is what I charge for a set of ported TB's $305, ported upper $295 and a ported lower $245. That it. No special math required here. In your possession you have my ported TB's, my ported upper, my ported lower, your oem upper, your m370 unported, your oem lower and all mounting hardware etc. what the hell would I owe you? You have everything!! And you have my full ported package haha! Get a clue kiddo.

Last edited by synolimit; 07-21-2015 at 08:29 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote