View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 05:42 PM   #61 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdman71 View Post
Its not my bank, Chevron and 76 usually have a credit card/debit card usage fee. May start going to shell now if that's the case, sadly id have to start shopping at ralphs. Right now I use a friends vons discount for the .20 off right now.

I usually get 3%-5% cash back too just depends on what card I decide to use.
As for Arco, I never go there just because I used to go to Arco with my Altima I had a couple years back and had to get the gas tank changed twice due to fact of the deposits clogging up in the tank. After that only used Shell, Chevron and 76 for gas. Used Arco very rarely only when I have to use it usually on road trips where there isn't another gas station or something like that. Never have had good luck with arco

But lets get some of that additives going around and maybe I will start using it again haha
If I could fill up with more than 91 octane I would
I don't use Arco because I hate cash, lol

And I literally think work can get 99% Toluene (114 octane) for $5/gallon now.

And I rotate what I use. Sometimes toluene in small amounts, sometimes a few gallons, sometimes I use IPA (rubbing alcohol) to clear water out of the tank (just preventative especially because I run the tank down.) Then your off the shelf ones such as Seafoam and Barryman's C-41.