View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 12:17 PM   #149 (permalink)
Nillaz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 370Z M6 Sport
Nillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond reputeNillaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asorg31 View Post
I found another screen option yesterday and wanted to see what you guys thought. I saw a few dimensions on a review of it and it may be too big for the space but I will have to verify it. It also has a lower brightness than the one I posted before but that may not matter in the car. The best thing I found with it was it comes with true 1080P capability whereas most are not for cars. There is also a cheaper one list that looks identical to it that is not true 1080p but can support it less than half the cost. The monitor got really good reviews except the brightness. What do you all think?

Here is a link to the monitor:
PRODUCT- Gechic Corporation

I've been following along with this thread for awhile and am genuinely excited to see where it goes, but I'm not so sure about this screen. I like a lot of things about it, but I'm concerned that the 220 nit rating is kind of low. Not saying that I absolutely don't think it can work, but it doesn't give you a lot of headroom for adjusting brightness, particularly for daytime use. The saving grace is that it has a matte finish, but I'd definitely want to see it in a real world scenario before committing to it.
Nillaz is offline   Reply With Quote