View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 10:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
Live4Driving
Base Member

Drives: 12 Nissan 370Z PG M6
Live4Driving is on a distinguished road

I apologize for the delayed response. I was trying to put some miles on the car first before releasing a verdict. I had the system flushed and bled "extremely thoroughly" by the dealership. This was a recommended first step by most people. After about triple the usual bleed, the clutch pedal came back and the dealership sent me on my way. I have put about 400 miles on the car since the flush and the clutch pedal is starting to go away again. I reach out to ZSpeed again and they said that it is most likely the Clutch Master Cylinder (CMC), which they suggested that it might be before because I didn't replace it when I did the CSC (I didn't know that I was supposed to). I will take the car into the dealership later today to have them change that and see what happens from there. The CMC is a pretty easy part that I could change myself but I do not currently have the tools to do so because I am changing jobs so it is just easier to let the dealership do it.