View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 08:02 AM   #39 (permalink)
puckshaw
Track Member

Drives: 09 PW 370Z Touring
puckshaw is a name known to allpuckshaw is a name known to allpuckshaw is a name known to allpuckshaw is a name known to allpuckshaw is a name known to allpuckshaw is a name known to all

Well I had been driving a stage 2 '05 STi for about 4 years and was ready for a change. I wanted to get a true sports car, even though I could do anything with the STi: track days, autocross, towing my motorcycle, hauling stuff, etc. I also grew tired of not having any creature comforts.

I was really hoping to get a new Corvette Grand Sport but it was just outside my price range. So I started looking at everything else. I kept coming back to the 370Z as the best bang for the buck, not to mention it's gorgeous. Problem was, I had drove a 350 years back and wasn't impressed at all. I figured the 370 wasn't much better. I basically went to the dealership for a test drive thinking I wouldn't like it and that I could scratch it off the list.

Well I was pleasantly surprised. It was loads of fun to drive and I knew that it would be my next car. I've had one for a month now and couldn't be happier
puckshaw is offline   Reply With Quote