View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 05:10 PM   #304 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Were they advertised specifically as 370Z SPL midlinks when you purchased them? Did you know the forum member? It could have been some guy off my350Z.com trying to get rid of them quickly. But your lack of research into the used parts you purchase does NOT (I feel like I'm repeating myself ) give you the right to sell them as 370Z parts when they are in fact 350Z parts. You need to disclose that information in your sale or else you should disclose that you do not know that information. And it does not matter that you ran them on your car and thought they were fine. That is completely irrelevant.
Yes, I'm sure Google will find the post or in my email from 1.5 years ago when I bought. It's been so long but I'm sure he's still active, I'll have to dig.