View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 05:01 PM   #303 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
Yes once again a box where 7lbs of metal broke free with no packing inside confirmed by my post office with their stamp on it saying no contents. New Albany post office 614-855-7139, post master general is Tom, anyone want the claim number too? Anyone want to see my car or ask locals to come see my car and see oem pads still installed?
I bought a box of Nilla Wafers at Safeway and when I returned home, I popped in a Star Trek (original series) DVD and settled in for some relaxation. I opened up the Nilla Wafers' inner bag and discovered they were quite stale. I was more than a little upset, as you have likely already surmised, but I decided to take my chances and return them to the store.

Do not worry as the story has a happy ending. The person at Safeway's customer service counter allowed me to get a new box and even open it up right there to allow e to validate the wafer's' freshness. They were nice and crisp. Whew!!!

At the end of the day I was able to enjoy some Star Trek as well as Nilla Wafers.

I hope this helps illustrate the underlying issues of customer service that seem to pervade this thread.

By the way -- you are in the wrong and should just make it right with the buyer. Your history is not helping you either. Maybe you can move to another country or something.