View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 05:00 PM   #302 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
But I bought them used here off a 370z. They fit and worked fine for me. How with install, alignment, adjusters within spec, spring sitting 100% up and down once lowered and on the ground would I have know any different? What makes them wrong and why can I do autocross on them and they not be right? I'm not saying anyone is wrong here but I don't get what's wrong.
Were they advertised specifically as 370Z SPL midlinks when you purchased them? Did you know the forum member? It could have been some guy off my350Z.com trying to get rid of them quickly. But your lack of research into the used parts you purchase does NOT (I feel like I'm repeating myself ) give you the right to sell them as 370Z parts when they are in fact 350Z parts. You need to disclose that information in your sale or else you should disclose that you do not know that information. And it does not matter that you ran them on your car and thought they were fine. That is completely irrelevant.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote