View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 04:38 PM   #291 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by synolimit View Post
No I'm not going to be rude. Install time might have just been difficult. But what I am saying is everything worked fine on my car so I don't get it. The only issue which wasn't an issue is when you want to be as low as the swift spec R's and you use a 6" spring in height, clearly with the car off the ground the arms gonna swing down and the spring will be loose. If you use a 7-8" spring and want to keep the same lowered ride height you'll have to screw the height adjuster down making the spring loose again or vice verse you raise the height adjuster preloading the spring but once on the ground you'll be to tall like oem height. Unless you get a shorter shock so the wheel can't fall away as far as the oem shock I don't see how this can be avoided. I think this is why he thinks it's a bad arm or wrong car. But again if the oem shock has a ton of travel and the SPL arm falls away from the car as the wheel lowers, the springs gonna get loose!! I mean look at swift here vs the 6" spring!
No brah. Both Specialty Z and SPL confirmed you sold him the wrong part

And it's more fun when you're acting yourself. Seeing you trying to play the nice guy is weird as ****