View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 07:14 AM   #24 (permalink)
jazz.41
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370 sport/tour
jazz.41 is on a distinguished road
Default Update on Nissmo Wing

Although my local dealer was confused and unable to get me the true Nismo spoiler, I was able to get it from Z1 motorsports. Dustin from Z1 was able to contact a Nissan dealer who understood what I was looking for.

This Nismo wing mod is a little more involved then I origionally thought. I thought that I would purchase the wing and install it. No. First, the wing/spoiler come in sections. There is a spoiler base then the wing which mounts on top of the base. The wing itself was $700 and it comes unpainted. The rest of the parts including heavier duty trunk lid shocks will run you about $2,100 to $2,400 dollars. This is for parts only. You still have to get it painted.

I have not completed my spoiler upgrade, so I do not know if new holes will need to be drilled. Additionally, I do not know if the Nismo spoiler base will cover the OEM hole. If they do not, I may purchase a new rear trunk lid for a base 370 that comes with no rear spoiler, thus having no holes.

I forgot who posted the quote that Nissan wanted to make the Nissmo expensive so it would be exclusive could not be any more right. This is a very costly modification All for vanity and a little bit more down force at speed...

Hope my post helps.... Good luck
jazz.41 is offline   Reply With Quote