Thread: Body roll much?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 09:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
a.stewart4242
Base Member

Drives: '11 370z White 6spd
a.stewart4242 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by osbornsm View Post
Is there such thing as... coil-overs which is as smooth of a ride as OEM sport package?

This would interest me. As well as keeping OEM-ish height. I'm already destroying the cans of my FI exhaust as i drive/scrape.
I have powertrix r/t with the swift spring upgrade, I think 12k/11k. The handling is improved, and the comfort is comparable to stock, which is a great achievement considering the crap roads in Abilene, TX. As far as keeping it stock height, most coilovers will, but you'd probably be best off contacting Sprint for new springs and getting aftermarket shocks...this would keep full travel and improve handling, but would cost the same or more than the coilovers, and is done less frequently, so you would probably need to get the new shocks revalved for the new springs as well.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Fast Intentionz Header-back exhaust | Fast Intentionz Oil Cooler | Stillen Intake | Exedy Clutch | Uprev Tune | Kaaz Super-Q 2-way Diff | Nismo Diff Cover | Powertrix R/T Coilovers | SPL Toe Bolts and Camber Arms | Fastguy9r Hitch | Verde 19" Parallax Wheels
a.stewart4242 is offline   Reply With Quote