View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 05:34 PM   #15 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpx123 View Post
yeah there the oem tires, Potenzas have about 8000 miles on them

are you sure about the 2000-3000 from what i was reading on the forums here a couple threads in which some people were saying they got 15-25 out of the oem tires? and my tires have 8000 and running pretty fine overall

was able to patch it up for now but mines are pretty worn down so ill have to change them all pretty soon / should i just stick with the oem?

was quoted about 1400 for front & back oem tires
Driving the car in any way spiritedly, 12 - 13,000 is about it on the rears. I am a bit obsessive though and my tires never get below 4/32" before I replace them.