View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 10:50 AM   #3 (permalink)
Zoren 370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Nissan 370 M6
Zoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond reputeZoren 370 has a reputation beyond repute

No you need to preload the springs. There are some videos at youtube to do this. Check BC coilovers website, they might have links how to pre-load.

Tuning the coilovers takes a lot of time and driving miles for finding the right dampening set up. I must have adjusted mine 10times and testing multiple dampening settings on different driving conditions before I got what's perfect for my driving habits.
Ride height is another thing to measure and adjust multiple times to make sure your car is balanced.

Or just bring it to your local suspension mechanic who knows to adjust this things.

It's such a pain in the arce..but once you dialed it in perfectly ....the ride comfort and stability is night and day from Oem shocks.

Happy motoring!
Zoren 370 is offline   Reply With Quote