View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 08:33 PM   #35 (permalink)
PEPI
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z Sports 6MT
PEPI is on a distinguished road

Hi Folks,

I emailed Joey from Fueled Racing regarding V8 conversion kit.
Seems like a decent kit and price point as well - with the current exchange rate against the Aussie dollar, still not bad.

Of course I was expecting this would only suit LHD in relation to the headers - but the headers can be designed locally.

I'm going to do a little more home work to see how this kit stacks up to Australian ADR complainace......

I have been doing a lot of considering/research into getting replacement for my engine/driveline - to go FI and get strengthened internals etc but the costs are very high.

I am seriously considering this route LS3/tranny to suit as LS3's are EVERYWHERE and mods are very cheap to achieve respectable NA power.....

So for those who are interested - I have cut/pasted the email reply that gives the V8 conversion kit items.

Cheers
-------------------------------------------------------------

The 370Z kit we have currently is for LHD. The only thing that is different is the long tube headers. We need a RHD 370Z to design the RHD headers.

We can sell the Basic kit now and that is everything but the long tube headers.

The Basic kit comes with
Billet Engine Mounts
Tubular transmission mount
Driveshaft
Oil Pan
Oil Pan pickup tube
Oil pan stud kit billet dip stick
Oil filter relocation housing
Oil filter lines and fittings
Power steering lines and fittings

The basic kit is $2450 and is in stock. We will not be making the RHD headers until we can get a RHD 370Z.

Thanks Joey@FueledRacing
PEPI is offline   Reply With Quote