View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 09:39 PM   #41 (permalink)
Nikon FM
Track Member

Drives: 03 996TT Porsche
Nikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond reputeNikon FM has a reputation beyond repute
Default 370Z Visibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash View Post
The front windshield will be a BIG upgrade from the tiny windshield on the Solstice. I'm 5'7" and my eyes are at the TOP of the windshield with the visor bar right at my eye level. Visibility is lame if anything. The back window is less than 8 inches of visibility and the blind spots are just as bad if not worse than the 370. My eyes were dead center in the Trans Am and visibility was good (aside from the giant sail panel blind spots). I'm sure I'll be fine with the Z.

Vast visibility improvements going from the SKY to the 370Z. The window posts were so big with the SKY I had to keep moving my head around while moving through twisties...didn't like that. Go test drive a 370Z (if you haven't already) and you'll be amazed at how much better the view is.

Buddy Revell: "One man's sooner is another man's later"
Nikon FM is offline   Reply With Quote