View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 08:27 PM   #9 (permalink)
SwissCheese
Track Member

Drives: 2012 370Z NISMO
SwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond reputeSwissCheese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsolo View Post
@SwissCheese, we have many turn lanes like that around here. During a winter few years back, I got run off the road because the inside lane car went wide. I think the inside lanes are safer, less change of a car outside going narrow.
I like to go in the outside lane because almost everyone goes in the inside lane. Saves me the time from waiting at a red light or two. Plus, a lot of times I end up first at the light

Quote:
Originally Posted by njobe89 View Post
that's such a crisp video.. what cam is that?
It's the Blackbox G1W. I got it from Amazon for $50. Probably one of the best of the "cheap" dash cams.
Current Ride: 2012 Nissan 370Z NISMO #0389
Mods: Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes and TDX Exhaust with 18" Resonators (#1054), K&N Drop-Ins, GTR Start Button
SwissCheese is offline   Reply With Quote