View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 09:08 PM   #33 (permalink)
ssqpolo
Track Member

Drives: '12 Black Nismo
ssqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond reputessqpolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FERRARI View Post
Hey man.........you say I am wrong.......I have been doing this for at least 30 years..!!!! Have you even EVER tried it? I think not..........yet you have the audacity to say that I am wrong......lol

After the nozzle clicks off.......your gas will settle as the air works its way out of the tank.......thu the fill spout......why dont you try it.......and see?

And I have never had any problems from doing this.......never..........in all types of cars......
fortunately, I have NOT tried this method. but my roomate in his 06 Civic has, and it did exactly what you would expect. After it clicked, a couple moments later gas spilled down his rear quarter panel. was his .1 gallon really worth it? I dont think so. But, im glad it works for u