View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 09:42 AM   #148 (permalink)
FrostyNaples
Base Member

Drives: 2013 370Z
FrostyNaples is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBfastback View Post
juldOzer:

for me leading up to it the only problems I had were the random limp mode/throttle lag and a feeling like my car was not as quick to respond an even a slight sluggish feeling too.
then one day it just completely stopped and I got the only code was p0113, bad IAT sensor.
nissan said its only certain throttle body's that have the problem so changing it out for a new one will get rid of the problem for good.
here's the work order receipt:

after the replaced it it feels like a got a tune again, more responsive and haven't had an issue since
What dealer did the TB replacements?

I'm thinking of checking mine into Naples Nissan soon.

I have a '13 7AT w/ approx 16,000 miles, and i'm now getting the random limp mode while driving, however, the only times I can say for certain this happens is when I start the car (parked), turn on the A/C, and then begin to drive.

I have not experienced limp mode with the A/C off, unless limp was already engaged (turning the A/C off after i notice it, does not correct the problem).

Problem only goes away after turning the car off, and right back on (keeping A/C off the 2nd time).

On my way into work this morning, while driving, i engaged the A/C to see if it was an immediate trigger to limp mode, it did not, the power was fine.

This is so bizarre. I do have a Bluetooth OBDII dongle I can try to see if there are any codes this weekend, there are no lights triggered currently.

Last edited by FrostyNaples; 07-15-2015 at 09:48 AM.
FrostyNaples is offline   Reply With Quote