View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 04:53 AM   #20 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaleForce View Post
I run PetroCan Ultra 94.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooltoy View Post
I can only speak for here, but it is only Shell V-Power NiTRO+ (91) that has no ethanol. The mid-grade and regular have ethanol.
I also use 94 but original was using shell 91. When I got the car tuned the guy said he would recommend the 94 "if it was him" he said. He explained there would be less engine knock and burn just that little bit hotter which is a good thing

I figured, you know what he knows more about that crap then me, after that I made the switch

Cooltoy - I have noticed at petro-can when you look at the grades of gas the 94 does not have any mention of ethanol on the label/sticker/sign for selecting grade. Where the lower grades are one big label/sticker/sign that covers all 3 grades and that sticker has the **may contain up to 10% ethanol. I think what ta-kid posted is correct no ethanol and the fuel is coming from a chevron refinery.