View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 08:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
dainedazz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09' SR 6MT Z34
dainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond reputedainedazz has a reputation beyond repute

hmmm i called 6th ave electronics around my area and they carry this unit. im really interested in purchasing it. its for sale $199.99 but theres a bundle pack that comes with the ipod connector ($29) and the amp ($48) all for $248. I asked the guy where would the amp go, and he said its a small amp that connects behind the stock radio. meaning they have to remove the radio and install the amp then put the radio back in place. that way, the turn by turn text to speech, bluetooth, and music goes through the car speakers. It sounds good to me but i dont know how to remove the factory radio unit. thats basically the only thing holding me back. any help would be greatly appreciated on how to remove the stock radio. thanks
dainedazz is offline   Reply With Quote